CRISTA Ministries is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors and the personal information that they may share with us through an online, mail, in-person or any other type of a donation transaction. We value our donors’ trust and will not trade, share or sell a donor’s personal information with any organization external to CRISTA Ministries unless the donor has directed us to do so. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or to update your personal information, please contact the CRISTA Donor Relations office at 206.289.7835.
Use of Links
Throughout our web pages, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers.
Creating a text link from your web site to our site does not require permission. If you have a link you’d like us to consider adding to our website, please send email to email@example.com with the subject “Link request.”
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our website, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement appears at the bottom of the page.
Information about using our logo and images is available in can be obtained by contacting email@example.com with the subject “Logo & Image Use.”
This website is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website.
- Reading or DownloadingWe collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain), the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
- Online Profile Updates and DonationsIf you complete the Profile update form and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organization or to contact you when necessary.You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the “Opt Out” section below.
- Sending us an EmailYou also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.We want to be very clear: we will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
- Kids and PrivacyFor children who visit our site, special rules apply. We do not request personal information about children, such as first and last name or street address and city. When kids send email to us, their online contact information (email address) is not used to re-contact them and is not maintained in retrievable form.
- Opt-Out or Change Your Contact InformationOur site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from or through a special online form. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You can not remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
- SecurityWe are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use Internet encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card, login and password information.
Questions about our policies:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at: email@example.com.