The Royal Brougham Foundation Scholarship exists to assist Christian young people, primarily from the Pacific Northwest, who attend Christian educational institutions by providing grants to assist with the costs of higher education.
To be eligible, you must be planning to attend a university in the 2021-22 school year that is a member or an affiliate of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities.
- Personal Christian experience as evidenced through experience and observation of others
- Field of study – Priority given to those majoring in Christian service
- Family situation – Priority given if parents are in full-time Christian service. Are any siblings also attending Christian schools?
- Other grants or scholarships – What other financial assistance will they be receiving?
Amount of Grants
- The award amounts vary according to the amount available and the number of qualified applicants
- If you are selected as a grant recipient, you will be notified of the amount in your award letter.
- Consideration will be given to special circumstances where needed classes cannot be obtained at Christian schools
- Priority will be given to undergraduate students; however, graduate or seminary students can still apply.
STEP 1: Complete and submit the online application by April 30, 2021 (available at crista.org/royalbrougham)
STEP 2: Submit three letters of recommendation indicating your potential as a Christian leader, at least one of which must be from your pastor. The other two can be from pastors, teachers, or community leaders.
STEP 3: Submit an official, sealed transcript from your most recent term of school, showing your cumulative GPA.
Recommendation letters and transcripts must be received on or before April 30 (not postmarked by!). Materials that arrive after 5PM on April 30, 2021 will not be reviewed.
Mail your supplemental materials to:
Royal Brougham Scholarship Committee
19303 Fremont Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98133
Decisions will be made by the committee in mid-May and award letters will be sent out. Grant checks will be mailed directly to the educational institution. Should you decide not to attend the college listed on your application and an award has been made to you, it is your responsibility to notify the scholarship committee. This change may or may not affect your eligibility to receive the scholarship originally awarded to you.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (206) 546-7200