Welcome to CRISTA. We are a family of ministries loving God by serving people worldwide in the areas of education, international relief & development, senior living and media. Based in Seattle, Washington with a reach both locally and globally, we exist to bring the good news of Jesus Christ through deed and word to individuals and cultures around the world.
CRISTA is seven distinct ministries, each with their own vision and mission. And yet, they are all part of the CRISTA family. Each ministry has answered the call to serve in their unique way, yet together we strive toward one goal – to draw people into a transforming relationship with Christ.
From World Concern’s relief efforts around the globe to the veterinarians in far corners of the world ministering through Christian Veterinary Mission; from CRISTA Media’s five stations that broadcast uplifting messages and music through your radio dials to the fireside songs that bring joy to campers year round at CRISTA Camps; from the young minds equipped with knowledge at King’s Schools and Seattle Urban Academy to the seniors receiving exceptional care at CRISTA Senior Living. Whether traversing the globe or right in our backyard, the CRISTA family of ministries is empowered to meet the needs of those we serve.
CRISTA Ministries Doctrinal Statement
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative sacrifice; and all that truly repent of their sins and believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, and His ascension into heaven and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in that blessed hope, the personal, bodily return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.