Welcome to CRISTA! We are a family of five Christian ministries united and empowered to serve the needs of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Based just north of Seattle since our founding in 1949, and with a reach both locally and globally, CRISTA exists to transform lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through our sustainable, Biblical Christian ministries: CRISTA Media, King’s Schools, CRISTA Senior Living, World Concern and CRISTA Camps.
As part of the CRISTA family, each ministry has answered the call to serve in their unique way, striving together toward our shared goal of seeing lives transformed… from the young minds being equipped with knowledge at King’s Schools to World Concern’s relief and development efforts all over the globe; from the radio stations of CRISTA Media broadcasting uplifting Christian messages and music to the fellowship and fireside songs bringing joy to thousands of campers year round at CRISTA Camps; and from the seniors receiving exceptional care at our CRISTA Senior Living communities to the hundreds of CRISTA employees globally answering a calling to serve those in need.
Our ministries share the following Core Values:
CHRIST-CENTERED – We approach our work by faith, prayerfully believing God will do the miraculous.
SERVANTHOOD – We serve our world by meeting needs practically and spiritually.
UNCOMPROMISING INTEGRITY – We are honest, transparent and trustworthy, reflecting Jesus in all we do.
HOLY STEWARDSHIP – We honor and maximize the potential of resources, assets and people God has entrusted to us.
EXCELLENCE – We serve with excellence, knowing we represent God in our work, words and actions.
UNIFIED TEAM – We are ONE CRISTA, united in the vision to transform lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Whether traversing the globe or right in our backyard, the CRISTA family of ministries is empowered to meet the needs of those we serve. We look forward to sharing our journey with you!
CRISTA Ministries Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, all people everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God designed marriage as a covenantal bond between one man and one woman, and God’s intent for sexual expression is to occur only in the covenant of marriage.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for both physical and spiritual needs.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism.