You have received the love of Christ and want to share it with others, and you can do that by giving to the CRISTA Family of Ministries. When you give, you will transform lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through sustainable, Biblical Christian ministries. As a family of ministries, your gift of a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) can be given to any of the following:
- CRISTA Ministries to provide where most needed in our family of ministries
- World Concern for global relief and development
- King’s Schools to provide a Christian education to the leaders of tomorrow
- CRISTA Camps to share the Gospel to kids at summer camp
- CRISTA Senior Living to love and care for seniors
- CRISTA Media (PRAISE 106.5, SPIRIT 105.3 & KCIS Radio) to bring hope and encouragement to thousands through Christian radio
Stock and IRA giving allows you to leave a legacy that makes an impact in the world while easing your tax burden. One of the ways you can donate that provides tax benefits is by giving through an IRA or stocks.
If you are 70 ½ years old or older you can give up to $100,000 from your IRA. When given directly to a ministry, QCD satisfies the required minimum distribution (RMD) and reduces your taxable income in these ways:
- If your standard deductions are too high, a QCD from your IRA may give you a bigger advantage and similar tax savings without itemizing.
- A QCD may help you save on Medicare premiums.
- Lowering your adjusted gross income (AGI) may keep you in a lower tax bracket, allowing you to give more. *
Please consider a gift to CRISTA Ministries today. If you need assistance in processing an IRA or stock gift, or would like to discuss your options, please contact our Donor Relations team at 206-289-7913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can give stock to CRISTA Ministries in two ways:
- Your brokerage firm can electronically transfer shares from your account to CRISTA Ministries’ account or…
- If you hold the certificates, you may bring them to CRISTA Ministries, and we will arrange the transfer.
To ensure proper tax receipting, please be sure to let us know that you made the transfer, the company name of the stock you’re donating, and how many shares you are giving. Notify us of your transfer at email@example.com.
Issue the transfer under the name CRISTA Ministries:
After issuing the transfer, or if you have any questions, please contact our Donor Relations team at 206-289-7913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to let us know what ministry you would like your stock gift to go to.
Click here to learn about additional ways to give to the CRISTA Family of Ministries.
*Please contact your tax advisor or accounting professional in determining your tax benefits through giving.
19303 Fremont Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98133
Federal Tax ID/EIN:
If donation is intended for a specific ministry of CRISTA, designate CRISTA Ministries f/b/o and then list the ministry.
For questions, please contact:
CRISTA Donor Relations