EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CRISTA
CRISTA is proud to once again be recognized nationally as a “Best Christian Workplace”. Our employees demonstrate their love for God by serving the needs of people in all phases of life, including seniors, working professionals, families, students and more. Because our work is grounded in faith in Christ and biblical truth, an authentic and deep commitment to Jesus Christ is paramount to accomplishing our mission.
CRISTA employees live out their Christ-centered relationship both on and off the job, through a biblically moral, service-focused lifestyle that reflects Jesus’ message, mission and character. This lifestyle is summarized by the CRISTA Doctrinal Statement, which can be found below. If this sounds like your calling, take a look at our job openings—we’d love to hear from you!
For more information, contact Human Resources:
Phone: (206) 546-7533
CRISTA Ministries Doctrinal Statement
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and all that truly repent of their sins and believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, and His ascension into heaven and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in that blessed hope, the personal, bodily return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CRISTA Ministries is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. As a religious organization, CRISTA Ministries is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion. Christian faith in a CRISTA applicant is a prerequisite for employment based upon federal guidelines provided by Title VII, Section 702-703 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, and the Revised Code of Washington 49.60.040.