Are you looking for a career that allows you to use your God-given talents in a spiritually vital, growing community? CRISTA is a place where faith meets vocation, a workforce of believers that demonstrates the love of God by serving people and drawing them into a transforming relationship with Christ through our six unique ministries.
Employees of CRISTA share traits that help us pursue our mission to serve the needs of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. CRISTA employees live out our core values:
- CHRIST-CENTERED – We approach our work by faith, prayerfully believing God will do the miraculous.
- SERVANTHOOD – We serve our world by meeting needs practically and spiritually.
- UNCOMPROMISING INTEGRITY – We are honest, transparent and trustworthy, reflecting Jesus in all we do.
- HOLY STEWARDSHIP – We honor and maximize the potential of resources, assets and people God has entrusted to us.
- UNIFIED TEAM – We are One CRISTA, united in the vision to transform lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
CRISTA Ministries Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, all people everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God designed marriage as a covenantal bond between one man and one woman, and God’s intent for sexual expression is to occur only in the covenant of marriage.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for both physical and spiritual needs.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism.
Consider joining CRISTA, because a career at CRISTA is more than a job. It is an opportunity to serve millions of people around the world each year. It’s something bigger than yourself – it’s Kingdom work.
CRISTA is proud to be recognized nationally as a “Best Christian Workplace” by the Best Christian Workplace Institute.
CRISTA Culture Statement | A Place of Love & Service
We are a family of ministries that serve people worldwide through education, camps, international relief and development, senior care and media. We are working together as one under the Lordship of Jesus Christ to serve others. Our identity in Christ is the foundation from which we live out our faith in vocation. We have an abiding commitment to accountability and righteousness. The people of God are to be an example to others, known by their love, grace, truth, service and good citizenship. Therefore, all employees are expected to exhibit ethical behavior and follow standards established by biblical, moral and legal principles both inside and outside of the workplace.
Learn more about our Employee Code of Ethics and Conduct.