Are you looking for a career that allows you to use your God-given talents in a spiritually vital, growing community? CRISTA is a place where faith meets vocation, a workforce of believers that demonstrates the love of God by serving people and drawing them into a transforming relationship with Christ through our six unique ministries.
Employees of CRISTA share traits that help us pursue our mission to serve the needs of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. CRISTA employees live out our core values:
- CHRIST-CENTERED – We approach our work by faith, prayerfully believing God will do the miraculous.
- SERVANTHOOD – We serve our world by meeting needs practically and spiritually.
- UNCOMPROMISING INTEGRITY – We are honest, transparent and trustworthy, reflecting Jesus in all we do.
- HOLY STEWARDSHIP – We honor and maximize the potential of resources, assets and people God has entrusted to us.
- UNIFIED TEAM – We are One CRISTA, united in the vision to transform lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Consider joining CRISTA, because a career at CRISTA is more than a job. It is an opportunity to serve millions of people around the world each year. It’s something bigger than yourself – it’s Kingdom work.
CRISTA is proud to be recognized nationally as a “Best Christian Workplace” by the Best Christian Workplace Institute.
CRISTA Culture Statement | A Place of Love & Service
We are a family of ministries that serve people worldwide through education, camps, international relief and development, senior care and media. We are working together as one under the Lordship of Jesus Christ to serve others. Our identity in Christ is the foundation from which we live out our faith in vocation. We have an abiding commitment to accountability and righteousness. The people of God are to be an example to others, known by their love, grace, truth, service and good citizenship. Therefore, all employees are expected to exhibit ethical behavior and follow standards established by biblical, moral and legal principles both inside and outside of the workplace.
Learn more about our Employee Code of Ethics and Conduct.